Best Bookmaker Bonuses
Why do bookmakers offer bonuses?
There’s a fierce competition between different bookmakers, so in order to attract new customers, bookmakers offer bonuses. Most of them are joint stock companies, and they are very interested in raising prices for their shares. If the number of attracted gamblers exceeds current income, this can significantly affect stock prices.
Businessmen don’t think about short-term benefits, being rather focused on potential profits. Moreover, companies that have been working on the gambling market for a long time, have a stable income as well as reserve funds, which allow them to bear the costs for attracting new players.
Main types of betting bonuses:
– Interest to a deposit: it is accrued after you make the right amount of bets on certain bookmaker conditions (but sometimes immediately as on 10Bet.com). The interest of a bonus and the maximum amount that you can get are different. For example, the Betway bookmaker, provides 50% interest and not more than 20 euros, while Bet365 offers a 100% up to $ 200.
– Free bet: offered by different bookmakers on various conditions, under the terms of the bookmakers.
– Push bets: to emphasize different competitions, bookmakers offer a risk-free bet, which you will get back in case of loss.
– Bonus points: You will receive them with every bet you make, in fact it’s the usual money that you can spend in the bookmaker’s online store.
– No Deposit Bonus: very rare at the bookmakers, but you can try to get a $ 15 bonus !
Bonuses from trusted Bookmakers:
|Betsson||100% up to 25 euro||bet now | review|
|BetUS||50% up to 100 euro Bonus code:||bet now | review|
|Paddy Power||100% up to 50 euro free bet||bet now | review|
|Pinnaclesports||100% up to 200$||bet now | review|
What is a bonus hunting?
It’s the way gamblers act to receive bonuses from casinos and bookmakers. Such people are called bonus hunters. None of the bookmakers seem to like such players, the security service identifies them in a number of ways and punishes.
In western countries, bonus-hunting is not as common, that’s why many bookmakers offers bonuses. But the situation is not always good with foreign bookmakers either, be careful: there are bookmakers that widely advertise their generous bonuses, making you sign up, make your first deposit and meet all the conditions to win a bonus, but in the end you get nothing. This is what happens when you play with sportsbook from black list.
So this is why we strongly recommend you not to perceive a bonus as an essential opportunity to earn – this is not why they are offered in the first place. Don’t try to cheat bookmakers, registering several accounts, hoping to get a bonus many times in one place, this is definitely a dead end and no good will come of it.